Mr Ibu


"I can't stop loving you" actor gushes over wife

He shared a photo of her with the words, "The only thing da makes me happy is when I look at ur face and see u smile. Baby I can't stop loving U ooo."

John Okafor aka Mr Ibu is one smitten man! The Nollywood actor took to Instagram today, August 15, 2016 celebrating his wife, Stella Maris.

He shared a photo of her and their baby writing, "The only thing dat makes me happy is when I look at ur face and see u smile. Baby I can't stop loving U ooo."
The actor who welcomed a son with his wife in February 2016 and has a daughter after losing his first son from his ex-wife years ago, seems quite taken with his wife.

His son was born on February 5, 2016, his third child. He has a daughter named Chelsea and a son Jay Jay born in 2014.
John Okafor married Stella Maris in 2015. Their traditional wedding was done years before. The actor gave his wife a new Lexus Jeep.

John Okafor recently cursed actors who allegedly diverted funds meant for the Actors Guild of Nigeria.


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts